Saturday, February 18, 2017

Introducing and Greetings Expression in English



Conversational lesson

Communication Objectives: To be able to introduce and greet others.

Language Objectives: To greet others and inquire about how they are doing.

Vocabulary:  

good morning  { gud mornin }(buenos dias)
good afternoon { gud afternun } (buenas tardes:)
good evening {gud ivnin} (Buenas noches)
 how are you today? { jau ar iu } (Como estas?)
I am  fine Thanks. { ai am fain }(Yo estoy bien, gracias)
What is your name? { uat is yor neim } (Cual es tu nombre?)
My name is.......{ mai neim is } (Mi nombre es...)
Nice to meet you. { nais tu miit iu } (Mucho gusto en conocerte)
Nice to meet you too.{ nais tu miit iu tu } (Un placer conocerte tambien)
This is my father. { dis is mai fader }(Te presento a mi padre o este es mi padre)
This is my mother. { dis is mai moder } (Te presento a mi madre o este es mi madre)
  • This is my father.
  • This is my mother.



OTHER WAY FOR CONVERSATION










No comments:

Post a Comment

English pronunciation

English is a very easy language, and that is why we must take it seriously to learn immediately the pronunciation of English. Learning ho...